This picks up from the previous post:
STEP 2: Launching Hosting:
Go to manage/hosting/launch
You will get an email when this step is complete.
STEP 3: Launch Wordpress (from the Wordpress site):
* Log in to your Account Manager.
* From the Products section, click Hosting.
* Next to the hosting account you want to use, click Launch.
* Complete the following fields, and then click Finish:
* Enter domain — Enter the domain name you want to use.
* FTP user name — Use the automatically generated user name.
* Password & Confirm password — Enter the password you want to use to access your hosting account with FTP.
* Enter your email address.
* Blog title — Enter the title you want to use.
The estimated wait time for your hosting account to become accessible displays. When your account is set up, the Wordpress team will email you all of your basic account-management information.
To set up your pages, go to your domainname/wordpress
Then log in with user name and password.
Or click on “Your Applications” from the hosting control center, then “My Applications.”