2.21.2007

Heads up!

What's up guys? Mike, here. The photo I'm writing about was in the "Best Sports Enterprise" section (take a look)

http://bop.nppa.org/2006/still_photography/winners/SPE/61778.html

I think this picture is just great. You probably all heard me laughing out loud in class when I saw it. The photo is great because it really captures the emotion of the moment -- I think most of us can agree we would exhibit similar emotion with a splintered piece of lumber flying at our heads at high speed. Aside from that, the lighting is great, the photo is tight and all of the faces are in focus. My two favorite fans are the old guy in the lower right corner (who would have stood no chance at getting out of the way should the bat have came directly toward him) and the guy in the top left who looks like he really think's he's about to die (he might if he chokes on that big wad of gum).

No comments: